Below is information from Stock Transportation: Private Bus for Out of Boundary Students for the 2023-2024 school year. Please read information below:
To: Out of Boundary Families Who Are Interested in Transportation
From: Stock Transportation
RE: Pay for Use Bus Transportation (Sept 2023 – June 2024)
- Students who live outside St. Elizabeth’s attendance boundary area are not eligible to receive School Board transportation to school as per Board Policy. Please visit http://net.schoolbuscity.com/ and follow the following steps to see if your child would be provided School Board transportation:
- Click Find Your Bus Stop
- Put in your address
- Recognizing that many students may reside outside St. Elizabeth’s attendance area, Stock Transportation is offering to provide a transportation option, provided there are enough interested parties.
- We need to determine sufficient interest of 28 paying students per route before the program can move forward. We will determine the number of bus routes depending on the demand for these services. Please note this is a first come first serve opportunity.
- There is 1 (one) proposed route that Stock is offering for the upcoming school year. There will be no deviation from these stops and routes. But stops for this service are located at centralized, fixed locations. This is not a door to door service. You will have to decide if this is suitable for your child/children.
- Route 1 Stops
- Vellore Community Centre
- Woodbridge Pool and Memorial Arena
- St. Padre Pio Church
- Al Palladini Community Centre
- St. Elizabeth CHS
Pick up times will be communicated in August
- For further information or to register please contact