The York Catholic District School Board understands that it can be difficult for parents to stay on top of all the activities that happen at school.
That is why we have implemented a new online payment and communications tool in our schools. This tool is called “School-Day”, effective May 9, 2022.
Benefits for parents?
School-Day can be accessed from any web browser and gives parents real-time, secure access to up-to-date information, and the ability to:
- Complete online payments for trips or other activities
- Avoid the risks associated with sending money to school with your child
- Approve permission forms instantly online
- Reduce the environmental impact of photocopying permission forms and announcements
- Sign up for parent/teacher interviews
- Register your child for extra-curricular events
- Update your mobile device with calendar events specific to your child
We are excited to offer our parents this efficient and convenient tool and are asking parents to consider signing up for School-Day. For more information about registering for School-Day, please contact your school or visit www.school-day.com.
For more information check out the School-day Q+A for families.